Updated: December 16, 2020
The privacy of our clients and affiliates is important to us. Therefore:
- We do not sell or rent personally identifiable information
- We do not spam, and our policies forbid the use of our Services for spam
STATEMENT REGARDING CHILDREN
GROUP Industries’ services are not designed to appeal to children under the age of 13. As such, the Sites are not directed at children under the age of 13 nor do we knowingly collect or maintain information from children under the age of 13 on the Sites.
We will use the personal information you submit in our online job application to fill the specific position you apply for. After this position is filled, we will retain the information submitted for the time required by applicable law or in accordance with our standard practice, whichever is longer.
We will not release information submitted in online job applications to third parties except to appropriate governmental entities and/or our service providers as necessary in connection with recruiting, employment, corporate governance, acquisitions, and legal or regulatory requirements. We require that our service providers keep your personal information confidential as well. In addition, to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. You may submit requests or concerns about this policy or use of your personal information through our contact form submission at [UPDATED CONTACT US URL].
BUSINESS INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE BY GROUP INDUSTRIES
We collect the Business Information necessary to enable us to respond to your requests for our services and to send you information regarding our services from time to time. Since most of the users of our Sites are doing so in their capacity as employees or companies, most Business Information we collect will be in that capacity (rather than information about you individually, such as your personal tastes, etc.). For these purposes, we have defined "Business Information" as any information that identifies or may identify a company or an individual contact at a company or that allows others to contact a company or an individual contact at a company. When you visit the Sites, you may be asked to submit information such as email address, company name, address, phone number, and/or areas of interest. We may also ask you where you heard about our company, or for other information that will help us understand more about your needs or help us process your requests for information. Our information collection and use practices are described in more detail below:
- Newsletters. When you subscribe or sign up to receive newsletters published or offered via the Sites, we will ask you for information necessary to enable us to process your request and to send you information regarding our services.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR BUSINESS INFORMATION
From time to time, we may be required to release Business Information: 1) to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order; 2) to enforce or apply the terms of any of our service or license agreements; or 3) in special cases, such as protecting the rights, property, or safety of GROUP Industries, our clients, or others. We may also provide Business Information to government agencies and to our vendors, suppliers, and other business, development, and industry partners ("Partners") to enable them to: 1) provide us with services to better operate and maintain the Sites; 2) provide you with a service requested by you; or 3) enable them to market services to you. We also may provide information about you that does not allow you to be identified to, or contacted by, third parties ("Aggregate Information"). For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of users of the Sites and the activities they conduct while on the Sites. Depending on the circumstances, we may or may not charge for this Aggregate Information. We may also use this Aggregate Information as part of services that we provide to third parties and to improve our services and the Sites.
- Partner and government services. We may engage Partners to perform functions on our behalf, which may include assisting us in processing your Business Information. Certain Partners and government agencies may collect Business Information (such as business name, address and email address) directly from you and use of that information and other information provided by you to third parties is not governed by this policy even though those Partners and government agencies may share such information with us.
- Services data. Business Information collected by us as set forth above does not include your company's data entered while using our services ("Services Data"). We will not access your Services Data except in the following limited circumstances: (1) to provide you with technical support, solely at your request and with your permission; (2) where the inherent purpose of the service requires us to provide the Services Data to a third party on your behalf and, (3) unless you opt-out, to utilize Aggregate Information derived from Services Data to help us improve our services and in developing additional offerings. We will not provide your Services Data to any third party or permit any third party to access your Services Data, except by your permission or to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order. In addition, if at any time you decide to discontinue your use of the applicable service, your Services Data will be destroyed and removed from all servers according to terms set forth in your Service Agreement.
HOW GROUP INDUSTRIES PROTECTS YOUR PRIVACY INTERNALLY
We want your Business Information to remain as secure as reasonably possible. We combine industry-standard technical safeguards with a code of conduct for those employees who are permitted to access our clients’ Business Information. When you purchase service online, we use SSL encryption to encrypt your credit card information before it is sent to us in order to ensure the integrity and privacy of the credit card information that you provide to us via the Internet.
Many of our web-based services are hosted on servers that are co-located at a third-party facility with whom we have a contract providing for security measures. For example, hosted Services Data is submitted via SSL encryption and stored on a server equipped with industry standard firewalls.
Despite these security measures, we do not represent or warrant that Business Information will be protected against loss, misuse, attacks, or alteration by third parties. Clients are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of their usernames and passwords.
YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
Occasionally, a GROUP Industries business unit may send you communications to provide you with information or promotions relating to services that may be of interest to you, including notification of important service updates. You may opt out of receiving these communications as indicated below. However, please note that any election not to receive future communications applies only to promotional messages of the particular GROUP Industries business unit and you may receive promotional messages from other GROUP Industries business units until you make an opt out request with that business unit as indicated below. Additionally, we may still send you relationship or transactional messages in order to notify you of important service updates, such as compliance-related matters and to resolve specific questions or requests made by you via phone, fax, email, or the Web and in response to any activity completed on any of the Sites, including but not limited to downloads and requests for information.
- GROUP Industries email promotions. Each email we send will contain instructions on how to unsubscribe in the event that you do not wish to receive future promotional emails from the GROUP Industries business unit that sent you the email promotion. If you choose to opt out of receiving promotional email communications from any GROUP Industries business unit, we may still periodically communicate with you via mail and telephone. Please allow 10 business days to be removed from the promotional email list of a GROUP Industries business unit.
CORRECTING OR UPDATING YOUR BUSINESS INFORMATION AND CONTACTING GROUP INDUSTRIES
You can always update the Business Information that you have provided to us and/or change your preferences with respect to marketing contacts from us by contacting GROUP Industries directly. Please note that it may take up to 4 weeks to be removed from the GROUP Industries mail lists and 10 days to be removed from email and phone lists.
CONSENT TO TRANSFER